Click & Collect Service
How does Click & Collect work? – 3 Easy steps
Choose preferred date & time and complete with payment online or processing payment when you collect your order.
Receive email and SMS confirmation once the order is ready for collection.
Pick-up your order from our warehouse in the same or the next day right from your car (follow signs for Click & Collect).
When shopping online:
- The Click & Collect service is offered free of cost. All you need to pay for are the items you have purchased.
- Delivery or Delivery & Assembly service will not be available at the time of placing your online order if you have opted for the Click & Collect service.
- Click & Collect service is available on online orders that are pre-paid using a credit card or PayPal at the time of placing your order online, or COD(cash on delivery) orders.
- Once you place your Click & Collect order, we will be unable to reschedule it. We recommend that the order be placed keeping this in mind.
- Once your Click & Collect order is confirmed, partial cancellation is unfortunately not possible. You can instead choose to cancel your entire order and place a new order.
When your order is ready for pickup at the warehouse:
- At warehouse, follow signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order.
- You will be requested to present the confirmation email or SMS so that we can verify the online Click & Collect order at the time of collection.
- You can authorize someone else to collect your order. You will have to forward the confirmation email or SMS to your representative, and we’ll take this as an official authorization from you to hand over the order to them. Without the confirmation email or SMS, we won’t be able to release the order.
- After collection, you may return items from your Click & Collect order at warehouse. Please refer to Return Policy for more information.
Contact Us for more information